888Poker.com Download Instructions

888 Poker has been online since 2002, and is one of the most recognized and trusted brands on the Internet. Pacific belongs to the 888 Holdings group, which also operates the 888 Casino and the 888 Sportsbook. If you wish to play at the site, your first step is to download 888 Poker. Make sure to use the 888 Poker download link below to receive our exclusive bonus package (100% up to $600/€400/£400 + $8/€6/£5 FREE bonus plus entry to eight secret freerolls):

100% up to $600/€400/£400 + $8/€6/£5 FREE Bonus + Freerolls » Download 888 Poker

888 Poker Download Options

There are two ways to play at 888 Poker - either by downloading the 888 Poker software, or by playing at the 888 Poker flash poker room. If you are on a Windows computer, we always recommend downloading the software because it is more stable and user friendly.

However, if you are on a Mac you will have to use the flash version of the poker room - if that is the case, visit 888Poker.com to get started. All you need to do is click on the ‘quick play no download’ button and the flash version will appear. You still will have to make a player account, so read the third step in the download instructions below. If you are on a Windows computer and want to download 888 Poker, follow the full instructions below:

888 Poker Download Process

Follow this set of instructions to download the 888 Poker online poker room

  1. Click this 888 Poker download link. When you click on the link a dialog box will pop up asking if you want to download the file ‘pacificpoker.exe’. Click on the run button to download 888 Poker and automatically start the installation process.
  2. The installation process will start immediately. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete it. Once the installation has finished a box will pop on your screen from 888.com.
  3. This box will let you register for a new account with 888 Poker. Requested information will need to be filled in the form - that information will include your name, address, country of residence, phone number and email address. Make sure you correctly enter your email address as this is how 888 Poker will validate your account.
  4. Once you have submitted your new account information you will receive an email which will help 888 Poker validate your email account. After you have validated your email address you are ready to play. You can either play some fun money games or make an initial deposit to claim your welcome bonus. Remember 888 Poker gives you 25% of your match bonus immediately after you make your deposit.

Overview of 888 Poker

Pacific Poker Download888 Poker is a great online poker room and is one of the only online poker rooms that gives players any other their bonus money before they actually play. Remember 25% of you initial deposit is automatically put into your cash balance. The remaining 75% must be earned within 30 days of your deposit. 888 Poker has very juicy games and offers Texas Hold’em, Omaha Hi, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7-Card Stud, and 7-Card Stud Hi/Lo. You will also see viewed flop percentages of up to 80%!

The software you just installed is very user friendly with each of the five game types listed and all cash or tournament games listed in each tab. If you are adventurous or just like to play multiple poker games at the same time, you can play as many as 16 games simultaneously.

Also keep in mind that 888 Poker has a great loyalty program with six tiers and the higher your status is, the more cash back and rewards you will receive. If you would still like to read more about this poker room, visit our 888 Poker review or read about the 888 Poker bonus.